I didn't think it was going to ever be this possible to be happy again, to move forward in life. It stopped in place for a few weeks, but its started to move so quickly again. Life is good. I actually haven't felt sad in a few days. Haven't had that feeling in like a year...
I don't suppose anyone on LJ would be interested in going to DISNEY WORLD from Thursday Feb. 1 - Sunday Feb 4 with myself and Danny? If you are leave me a comment and I'll give you some more details.
hypherlink: did you hear how many ppl got killed for the ps3? MeHaN CHaN: LOL WAT hypherlink: yes like 3 ppl MeHaN CHaN: lol i'd expect it hypherlink: 2 in canada and one in usa from a saw off shot gun to the chest MeHaN CHaN: LOL MeHaN CHaN: woahhhh hypherlink: oooo hypherlink: and hypherlink: a b.b. drive by lmao MeHaN CHaN: wow.
Remember when I said that lady at Playstation was going to send me swag? Well, I got it in today and I never expected all this shit. I got 5 sealed brand new games, only 1 of which I already own, shirt, hat, backpack, buttons, organizer, and keychain. Life rocks.
Now here comes the good shit. VOODOO. So okay, I didnt think things were going to go very well because all my clothes were wet and Bryant and Matt had to come get me because of that and I made us late, but Ellipsis only played 30 min neway, which sucked.
We met up with Gordon and Andrew and a bunch of their friends... We were standing there ragging on Blue October SO bad because its almost like everyone who listens to them is going to slit their wrists listenin to them but one of the girls was wearing a shirt of theirs!!! LOL OOPS! That was pretty funny tho. I regret nothing.
lalala... we walked about aimlessly until MUTEMATH played and I ran over there excited for good reason, too. They were the reason I was there. OMG so awesome so good. Their stage presence was fun and the way they played instruments was fucking awesome. The lead singer has a keytar and an electric piano thats reinforced to the max so he can dance on it and jump on it and the drummer had a drum solo on top of it! They did their own drum distortion with something attached to the symbol, it was pretty innovative. There were a lot of time when they were all playing the drums together. Pretty cool indie tribal theme going on. Beautiful. Powerful feeling. Towards the end this midi touchpad guitar thing came out that sounded like videogame lasers to me and we later found out that they used actual midis from the Asteroids game in the guitar-thing they made. How fucking sweet is that???
Headed over to the PS3 trailer to check out some new gamingness and we got stopped at the door bc they were about to clear it off and let a new group on. So, we talked to the lady at the door for like 10 min and she was so awesome. She asked if we liked MuteMath and I wa slike YES and we just came from there and so she said that she would keep us on the bus to play against one of them at ATV or something!!! We found out that she'd been working for Sony for like 12 years and did E3 every year and designed the 18-wheeler we were on! What a fucking dream job, huh? So we really did get to stay on the bus and meet Greg, the guitarist of MuteMath and he was pretty awesome. Bryant played against him and won, woo! blahblahblah... I went to thank the lady for letting us stay on and she ended up giving Matt and Bryant a bunch of shit then asked me what kinda games I was into and I was like RPGS... So she took my address and told me she would send me a box of games and swag that would fit me. FUCKING SWEET. I had the best fucking day ever...
Until the bathroom lines got to be longer then the line to get a gaming system. Theres not really much to say about nething until Red Hot Chili Peppers, but Bryant did wait like 45 min for food. THAT SUCKED. I twisted my ankle in the mud holes from rain. Bluh.
The RHCP were really good, but they FUCKED up the audio bad so it kinda ruined the experience for me. It wasn't very loud and the guitars were cutting in and out. Oh well, I loved singing along, but not much to say. Nothing topped MuteMath, lol.
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: No idea
3. Last thing you ate: Pepper Steak and rice
4. For or against same sex marriage: For
5. Are you homophobic: Not at all
6. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday morning: Occasionally....
7. Do you believe in God: Not so much
8. How many U.S states have you been to: LA, MS, TX, AR, AL, FA, GA, TN, KY, OH, NY
9. How many of the countries have you been to: 0 :(
10. Ever lived outside of the US: :(
11. Name something you like physically about yourself: Feet
12. Something non-physical you like about you: my leet PKO skillz
13. What is your dads name: Rick
14. What is your dream car: mini cooper with lamborgini doors, hahah painted sparkly pink!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Japan
16. Favourite type of Food?: Sushi
17. Favorite holiday: Halloween!!!
18. Do you download music: Yes
19. What illegal things have you done: I dabbled in some recreational drugs, lol
20. Where and who would you want to go on a first date with: lol... who was it.. I wanted to go on the ferris wheel with danny benoit! LOL he said no.
21. Would you date the person who posted this before you: I dont really kno him
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally: Tom from GOB pointed at me when he played.. drool
23. Have you ever cried for no reason: all the time
24. Do you like Bush: we control 9-11, lmfao great SP episode
25. Have you ever bungee jumped: I want to
26. Have you ever white-water rafted: Yrah
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?: LOL WEIRD yes.
28. Last person you hugged: Jon goodbye on tues
29. Have you met a real redneck: haha. . yes
30. How is the weather right now: chilly, but itll get to 80
31. song ur listenin to rite now: nothing, mom is fussing with the dog
32. What are your current fav songs?: my love- justin timberlake LOL
33. What was the last movie you watched?: ummm back to school came on comedy central last night, I watched that
34. Do you wear contacts: no sir
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?: UNO
36. What are you afraid of: elevators, but I'm getting better
37. What is the first thing you say when you get hurt: ahhhh then i hiss
38. How many pets do u have: 1
39. have you ever loved someone and who: Matt Menish!
40. What really turns you on: Bishonen! or... I dno, the kinky videos about "can I fix ur pipes" HAHAH
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks: Chai creme frap w a shot of expresso
42.Have you ever fired a gun: nope
43. Are you missing someone: Totally missing a few people...
44. Say something totally random about yourself: I have an ugly zit. just 1. and its taking over my pretty face :(
45. Do you have an i-pod: 2
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb: appearently I used to look like beka valentine from andromeda
47. Whats your mom's name: jonnie
48. Who would you like to see right now: MATT
49. Favorite band of all time (only ONE): sum 41?
50. Dogs or cats: dog
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing?: hm the worst 1 was being in john's closet for like 5 hours then coming out only to have ms tina catch me right as I got out! UGH
52. Favorite flower: bird of paradise
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn: NONE fuck popcorn
54. What books are you reading: Battle Royale
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo: it rocks!!
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? please dont bring that up...
57. Do you watch MTV: sadly yes
58. What's something that really bugs you: having dreams that dont come true when you wake up lol
59. What are some things you really like doing and why: playing games with multitudes of people
60. The best part of today is: the dog licking my leg?
61. Can you dance: when I'm drunk
62. Favorite basketball team: no idea
63. Favorite cereal: lucky charms!
64. Do you drive: yes
65. What's the latest you have ever stayed out: lol I dno late
66. Last time you went bowling: with matt and bryant a while ago lol
67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emrgergency and why: nope
68. Who was your last phone call?: fabian at chili's
DEFTONES PLUS DEADSY House of Blues New Orleans price : $30.00 date : Sun, November 19 door : 8:00pm show : 9:00pm age : 18+ w/id
Cody would have loved to go with us, even tho we probably would have made fun of him for not being 18 yet, but I'm going to go in his honor and rock out. Also, I want to ask Creature more awkward questions.
I found this random conversation Cody and I had one time. It reminded me of the stupid things we would always talk about, and even though it may seem dumb, its how I want to remember him forever.
PunKSquIrrEl333: i dont think i can imagine you fat PunKSquIrrEl333: lol MeHaN CHaN: gah! don't lol PunKSquIrrEl333: meghan the hut MeHaN CHaN: LMAO! PunKSquIrrEl333: that would be very weird looking lol PunKSquIrrEl333: LOL MeHaN CHaN: hahah
This is going to be a totally cliche post, but what else can you say when the guy you gave your first kiss to passes away except that they rest in piece, and hope things are better on the other side? So, here goes... as hard as it is to type... R.I.P. Cody Martin, you will always be very special in my heart.
I wanted to tell you so much more than just "I love you," Matt, but tonight was so amazing that I couldn't find anymore words to tell you as you walked out the door. Goodnights are so painful, I wish there were no such thing. It should be "see you later" everytime you leave, or something slightly less harsh then goodnight or bye or whatever. This is certainly not a rant or a tangent at all, I simply want to state that there are things people sometimes don't say and they regret it, but maybe there's a real reason as to why something inside you didn't let yourself say it at the time. There's a time and place for certain words to be uttered and I know that one day I'll be able to get everything out and feel wonderful for it.
Honestly, I think that if we would have said anything more then "I love you" it would have been too much.
This isn't really formal or anything, but I'm having a pool party at my house this Saturday night if anyone wants to come. Just message me and I'll give you directions! Food/beverage (soda or alcohol) donations welcome!